Sunday, November 2, 2008

Warm October Day in Salem, OR

I went downtown a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday to meet a friend for coffee and it was such a beautiful day that we decided to walk through the weekly Wednesday Farmer's Market. I happened to have my camera with me and just couldn't resist taking photos of all of the beautiful colors of the market. A good cup of coffee with a friend on a beautiful fall day and an opportunity to look at beautiful things and buy fresh produce and flowers. Does life get any better than this??
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

indybev said...

Gosh, I have fond memories of the Saturday markets I've gone to in Oregon. This is a gorgeous page, Lori. Ya did Oregon (and your mum) proud!

becknit said...

Lori, it is a beautiful page. I love farmers markets, and to go to your Oregan markets would make for a fantastic day.